API 7-1 PDC 8-1/2" drill bit matrix body
The main structure features:
— Tungsten carbide matrix PDC possesses high wear resistance and impact resistance.
— Parabolic crown profile and maximizes junk slot area can clean bit better, and prolong the bit working life.
— Applying hydraulics balance design, 5 renewal nozzles and reasonable nozzles locating angle can gain ideal fluid field in well bottom, fully clean and cool cutter, and prolong the cutter working life.
— Non-symmetry blade arrangement enhances drilling well balance.
— Optimization for cutter shape, slant angle, cutter numbers prolong the cutter working life in combination with high quality PDC cutter, and improve ROP and drilling efficiency.
— It can be used on rotary or down hole motor.
— High HIS is recommended.
1. PDC cutters for high speed drilling;
2. All cutters are premium grade for extended bit life and durability;
3. Cutter layout is force balanced to drill a precise round hole and reduce bit whirl;
4. Large junk slots and flushing ports;
5. Advanced geometric design for faster penetration;
6. Gauge pads have tungsten carbide inserts for maximum wear resistance;